- the school nurse sees more kids complaining of headaches on Monday morning than any other day of the week?
- the commonest reason given for having a headache is skipping breakfast or staying up too late the night before?
- many of those headache kids have junk food like chips for their morning snacks?
For a variation on the "standard stuff", consider the following suggestions:
- Milkshake: orange juice, powdered milk, sugar and cinnamon to taste.
- Milkshake: milk, peanut butter, bananas.
- Toasted cheese sandwich, orange juice.
- "Leftovers" from the night before.
- Peanut butter and banana sandwich, milk.
- Mixed nuts, raisins, glass of milk.