Your child's good health is important to me! Hygiene and health are taught and emphasized throughout the year. Various illnesses tend to "go around." Please help decrease this problem by not sending your child to school if any of the following signs or symptoms are present in the previous 24 hours.
- Elevated temperature of 100.4 F or greater.
- Acute cold, sore throat or persistent cough
- Vomiting, nausea, or severe abdominal pain
- Repeated diarrhea
- Pus-like discharge from the nose or eyes
- Red of inflamed eyes/lids
- Suspected and untreated impetigo, scabies or lice
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are uncertain if your child is well enough to attend school. It is wise to notify the office when your child is on the "borderline" of being ill. Special Note:
If your child complains of headache or stomachache or frequently does not feel well, please notify your physician or health care provider.